"Dear Ladee, I Have A Dating Dilemma"

I have been so far out of the dating loop I am not even going to attempt to admit that I am an expert in it.

But I do feel like I know how one should be treated in a relationship. I have seen time and again relationships that have been on the rocks either lead to a stronger bond, or having both parties go their separate ways.

I am one who likes to look at situations/friendships/relationships, anything that involves two people, from the perspective of both of those people. I observe what makes two people work together like clockwork, or push against each other like grinding gears.

But most importantly, I have learned that between each story where a relationship has failed, there is a fine line called "The Truth".

So when my friend wrote me, a friend I've known for a while, a friend that has confided a lot in me about his dating woes, his insecurities in finding and keeping a relationship, and how it looks like his latest "girlfriend" is following suit in this history of his, I could no longer bite my tongue.




0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment