Fashion: Are you Cool Toned or Warm Toned?

Or maybe you're a little of both, to which you're a NEUTRAL.

Here I go over the well-known tips as to how to tell if you are warm, cool, or neutral toned. According to my friend, Jane, who does professional draping to determine the best colors for you, two-thirds of people are neutral toned. 

For instance, I'm a neutral, but I lean more warm so I prefer to wear warm colors most of the time. I do have some cool greys that I'll wear, as well as the occasional black and I'll wear just about any color of red that's on the color wheel as that's my favorite color!

I will be starting a new series. I'm nervous to start it as I fear failure in execution, thanks to the inner anxiety girl, but in order for me to more forward in this series, I wanted to help you see if you're a cool or warm. 

And if you still don't know and are desirous to know if you're either of these and if you would also like to go further than that and know the true, best colors for you, contact Jane! She's the color genius, she's the professional, she's the kindest, warmest person I've met and you'll be happy with the results. 



4 comments:

  1. I love this series! Please keep doing it as I'm color obsessed...I know I'm warm because gold looks better and white makes me look like death but, traditional spring colors are too light while autumn colors are too dark. I drape soft autumn but silver is on the color chart. I don't consider myself neutral though...kind of like what you said on the video. I will most definitely keep watching. Keep speaking your truth girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a Soft Autumn as well, Courtney! I have noticed that silver is on the chart but I rarely rare silver, I guess that's where I replace that with grey! ;)
      I'm excited that you love the series! Yay! I'm excited to move forward with it!

      Delete
  2. Loved the video :-) I think I'm neutral with warm undertones. Been dressing in cool tone for the past year as I thought I'm type 2! Well I'm actually type 3 and love more vibrant and warm colours. Never been good though in distinguish ing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magda! I think I'm neutral with warm undertones too. I do feel happier in warmer colors and I feel I look better in warmer colors as well.
      Isn't it amazing the FEELING you feel from wearing cool to warm tones? It sounds to me like you're definitely more of a warm if you're loving the warm colors. :)

      Delete