HCG: My tried-and-true diet and WHY

I don't tell very many people that I do the HCG diet.

Because most peeps have something negative to say about it and frankly, I don't want to hear it. I also hate the way people act when they hear that I'm on a diet and especially, on that diet.

But whatevs, it ain't any of their business and therefore it all ties back to me just not telling them. It's not worth my breath, it's not worth them knowing, and it's not worth my hearing of their opinion when all they know is what some famous doctor on Opera thinks about it (who also flip-flopped on his opinion of the diet, just saying, before I change the subject).

My sister has been struggling for years with her weight. She has a condition that her doctor told her that women with this condition literally have a harder time losing weight than women who don't have this condition.
She went to the doctor desperate and asked, "Is there some way, is there some miracle pill, that could help me lose this weight?"
He told her, "Well, there's the HCG Diet."
(Note: you lose a pound a day and if you're especially heavy, you lose more.)

People call this diet extreme and I beg to differ. I don't see how this is any more extreme than getting gastric bypass and yet, that seems more socially acceptable than ingesting a hormone and going on a low-calorie diet.

People who get gastric bypass have to stay within a strict, 400 calorie liquid puree diet for up to nine months. If they cheat, they're hurting, literally.

On this diet if you cheat, you'll just not have lost the weight you would've had you not.
Big whoop.
You can try again!

But people are entitled to their own opinions and I will embrace the opinion of those who have tried this diet, whether they were successful, or whether it didn't work for them.

And if you're interested in this diet, I fully support you in giving it a go as long as you read up on it and talk to your doctor about it as all bodies are different and all diets give different results.

Watch as I talk about my weightloss journey, the reason why friends were keeping me fat, and how HCG and it's strict diet, gave me all the freedom in the world.


0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment