Pajama Outfit Of The Day



I tend to get sick twice a year.

Once when it starts getting cold, and again when the weather starts warming up.

Yesterday I awoke with the scratchy, pinching throat and my sinuses felt loose and sloshy. On top of that, for it being a sleep-in Saturday, I was uncommonly tired considering how well and how long I slept.

My health was on the decline. I took medicine, vitamin C, and caffeine and hoped, out of all of those, that something would make me feel better.

I was wrong. My body became tired from being so sick I crashed on the couch come 9pm.

This morning I awoke with my head throbbing, my body weak, my stomach gurgling.

While I committed myself to putting on hair and makeup (as I always feel better after that), I decided I would sport the day in my PJs: an oversized shirt and oversized yoga pants.

That is, until Mr Hunter called. Mr Hunter was about 45 minutes away and was supposed to be home this morning but plans had changed.

"Could you bring me my laptop, charger, and a set of extra clothes?" he asked.

So I changed my pants, put on some shoes, put the kiddos in the car and we road-tripped for almost two hours.

But first, my daughter snapped a couple photos.


And thankfully, I felt pretty good...until coming home where I took a solid, two hour nap.

0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment