8 Ridiculous Things You Didn't Know About Color

I love colors.

Like LOVE them.


Like, the feelings I get within me when I walk past the walls of paint swatches at Sherwin Williams are so strong I'm wondering if my love for colors are borderline obsessive.

I follow this board on Pinterest. Um, wow. Wowza. I drooled. I tuned the whole world out as I slowly scrolled through the board. How colors mesmerize me.

So when I saw this article in my News App, my life came to a screeching halt and instinctively, I clicked on it.

I became fascinated by how colors came to be. I never considered how a certain color was invented or inspired to make.

Read it and know these facts for yourself!

8 Things You Didn't Know About Color That Almost Seem Too Ridiculous To Be True

0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment