A little Sweet and a Little Sassy

One of my favorite things in the world is a good, old fashioned, girl's night out. 

For those brief few hours we ladies get together and forget about the dishes that have been smelling up the kitchen. We forget about the dread we have come morning when we have to tackle everything we're putting off tonight to do...as well as the guilt that looms over us as we feel five pounds heavier because we ate that much in weight.

It's just moment in life where it seems like there is no time, there is no worry, we can just be us without the obligations that are calling our name. 

And a moment where there is food. A lot of it.

But that's besides the point of this video!

I wanted to show you that while wearing your simple day-to-day outfit that you can make it look like an outfit for the night out! And you can also make that outfit into many different looks with just a couple of accessories. 

I originally planned to show off two outfits but while filming, I found four! 
And as you can tell in the video, you don't need expensive accessories, or even brand new accessories. Be thrifty and frugal and you can look incredible, for pennies!

And below I took some closeups. I completely spaced on videoing closeups of the accessories until after I had fully edited the video. Some day I'll get it right! ;)



What I'm wearing, to which you'll see just how THRIFTY I am:
Shirt: Gift from Rosemary, Merona from Target
Pants: Old Navy Diva Skinny Jeans, dark blue, $25
Shoes: Converse/Chuck Taylors I got myself for Christmas 2013
Socks: LOL, I had to. Probably No Boundaries from Walmart.
Belt: Given to us years ago!
Earrings: Minicci from Payless Shoes
Knitted Sweater: GAP circa 2000ish
Scarf: From Katherine! From Target.
Pearl Necklace/Bracelet: Got at a yard sale
Wannabe Leather Jacket: ASHLEY by 26 International circa 2000ish
Cream- beaded Necklace: Walmart for $5 or $8
Chevron Bracelets: Birthday gift from another amazing friend.









0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment