Here's how to make 2015 a perfect year!

Yesterday I was talking with a friend and she said, "I am so glad that 2014 is over...." she momentarily pauses as I can see her eyes gloss over as she is seemingly reflecting on how true her statement is. "I'll spare you the details, as we'd be here a while, but I could write a book about how bad this last year was."

It appears that a lot of my friends have had a really trying year last year. Whether that was by their choice, or by the choice of others, I don't know and it's not my place to judge.

I have found that while we can't always change our circumstances, we can change our attitude and our outlook on life. That doesn't mean we have to like what we're going through (ahem) but we can at least chose to have a better attitude.

Here's some ideas I've gathered these past several months, on how to make life the best and in return, have a great new year.

I pray that 2015 will be a better year for everyone, including those who had a stellar 2014!




0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment