Check Yo' Selfie Before You Wreck Yo' Selfie!

A week or so ago I decided to change up my twitter banner, to which I used that same banner to change my youtube and facebook cover photo.

As I was going through these selfies, mostly put up on Instagram, I reminisced the reason as to why I took these pictures and why I posted them on Instagram. One in particular I posted because I was having a terrible day and felt faking my happiness would help my attitude to change. Another pic I took and used as a profile picture because I grew tired of the one I had. Another I took as part of an Instagram contest, believing I would win but out of the mere four people that entered, I didn't.

Each picture held a different emotion and each picture reminded me of where I have come, even though these pictures were done recently, I have found that I'm a day better than I was from yesterday.

And while I put together my banner/cover photo, I became inspired. The next day I wrote up the 5 tips on how to "Check yo' selfie before you wreck yo' selfie" and filmed it that afternoon.

Here's what I share. What are your thoughts? Would you agree? Would you add to what I've written?




0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment