Texting Paranoia

I've had a smart phone for about 5 years. I may have not been the first to jump the smartphone bandwagon, but I eventually got on and now I don't think I could ever go back to my Motorola RAZR, as much as I thought that was the bomb-diggity when I had it.

One thing I thought I would adjust to would be the random beeps and bings that my phone made. At first I liked all the sounds my phone made. It meant that I was cool. Or something. Like, for the first time ever, I actually feel popular. #LastingHighSchoolIssues #EvenAsAGrownUp

And then I realized that the more we have smartphones and the more that we rely upon them, the more sounds these phones make with less time in between.

And the more I live in a world of smartphones, the more I can't stand them!

I used to find it fun to have life interrupted by this world I held in my hand....now all I wanna do is stuff it under my mattress and forget about it!

Regardless, ^that^ is all besides the point of why I did this video. I get paranoid when I text people sometimes. Sometimes I don't know how to text and sometimes I worry that if I don't use emoticons, people will misread me. Such a mental tug-of-war that I go through. #FirstWorldProblems

#WhyAmIHashtagging?

But there's one thing about texting that really makes me paranoid.

Listen as I explain what that is!


0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment