It was just one of those days!

After trying to do a video in two different locations in my neighborhood, I gave up and decided to park in my alley. I had this great video idea in mind but whenever people are walking outside and see that I'm in my car, my thought process gets interrupted, paranoia sets in as I wonder if they too are paranoid a stranger is hangin' out by their house, and then I have more editing to do to remove it all!

While I know, and truly understand, that this girl needs to do her videos INSIDE and has been begging Santa for a while now to bring her a Canon T3i (and almost was fooled by a Craigslister into buying a T3), I assumed, while pulling up into my driveway, via my alley, that NO ONE would bother me there.

And, well, watch and see what happens. ;)


0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment