When you are about to make an epic video buuuut...

...you never seem to get a complete thought through, during the 16 minutes of video filmed.

I had a story to tell. It had meaning, it was awesome. I was proud of what I was to share.

And while I whittled this down to under two minutes, I had interruption after interruption that hindered it from being the spectacular video that I had dreamed up in this cranium. I was applying my mascara this morning, rehearsed what I was going to say, looked at my freshly made face and smiled, "Oh yeah, this video is going to kick-booty. This girl is gonna inspire."

Well, make or fail, I'm gonna post it anyway!

Meet: My mailman.
Do you think he likes me? I think he may find me charming.

Because charming is someone talking animatedly to their rear view mirror these days. Fo' real.





0 Inspiring Comments:

Post a Comment